This Energetic Support box prepared by a Curandera for a Limpia or Cleansing
What is a limpia?
A limpia is a spiritual cleansing ritual used in the practice of Curanderismo.
Every curandera (healer) has her own style when performing a limpia with the same intention of cleansing one’s body, mind, and aura of unwanted energies. Every living creature on Earth collects energy, positive and negative. Limpias help release any unwanted energies while calling on and welcoming in the energies of love and positivity.
Receiving a limpia is helpful when you are experiencing feelings of anger, fear, resentment, or sadness and can help support you when you are working through trauma, bad dreams or interpersonal struggles.
This box includes:
(1) Ritual bath of herbs used specifically for the cleansing of the energetic body. This is where heavy dense energy weighs a person down and this bath will help you to feel lighter and clearer and directed.
(1) Custom blessed and dressed custom channeled candle for your healing also dressed by a curandera for 7 day burning to assist in healing and forward momentum.
(1) Carnelian Crystal : Carnelian boosts fertility and stimulates sexuality. To assist an individual in coming into their personal power. This crystal can be placed inside of the ritual bath or on the ledge of the bathtub during the ritual. Carnelian treats lower back problems, rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia and depression. It regulates the kidneys, and accelerates healing in bones and ligaments. Improves vitamin and mineral absorption and ensures good blood supply to organs and tissues.
(1) Selenite Wand: Also referred to as "liquid light" among crystal connoisseurs, selenite is a white or clear stone known for its powerful healing and energizing properties. It's actually one of the few crystals believed to be able to cleanse other crystals and is named after the ancient Greek moon goddess Selene, thus associating it with lunar cycles and the divine feminine. Mental & Emotional Healing Properties
Sweeter than honey and milk, Selenite gets to work straight away with helping you to shed those anxieties and worries that can weigh down the heart. This is a stone that loves to be light, that wants to grow wings, and doesn’t desire any kind of anchor or ties from catastrophic thinking. To help free you from these tangled thoughts, Selenite first starts with helping you to unburden yourself by thinking with crystal-clear clarity. It helps you to become beautifully aware of your surroundings and lends impeccable judgement and healthy insight so that you can work carefully with your soul to make the right decisions. It’s a stone that invites you to be open and honest, pure, and liberated, and to bring forgiveness to situations that are no longer serving you. Selenite helps you to do that emotional work of letting go so that you are able to rise up in your fullest form of power.
The metaphysical is where Selenite truly seems to shine and it is a stone that lives up to its name as being intricately angelic. Selenite is an amazing tool for shifting those energy blocks that stop you from living in your full and fluid flow. Working closely with the higher chakras like the Crown Chakra and the Third Eye Chakra, Selenite keeps light and energy flowing so that you are cracked wide open and ever ready to receive the messages that the universe has to give. Of course, it comes as no surprise that Selenite starts its work on the Heart Chakra. Without the Heart Chakra being healthy and open, the energy cannot flow to those higher chakras. When our hearts are light and open, we are filled with compassion and love and we trust in those messages that may trickle down from higher places. Selenite is a sublime spirit guide and is also used for aura cleansing and as an essential tool in reiki. It is said to not only help you communicate with the angel realms but has also been used for diving into past lives, awakening psychic capabilities, releasing all kinds of unwanted entities, and helping you move into all kinds of different consciousnesses.
(1 )White Shell can be used to hold the rosary for ritual
Traditionally used to heighten intuition, psychic sensitivity and imagination (much like the shell of the Abalone), more modern uses include attracting prosperity, protection from negative energy and transmutation of negative energy. Mother of Pearl is helpful when treating high blood pressure, improving vision and accelarating wound healing (post-op or general).
(1) Wood Rosary blessed and anointed with Rose Oil in Our Lady of Guadalupe (Mother) Holy Blessing of the Mystical Rose (which is also closely associated with Mary Magdalene as you can read more about her here: http://www.passageintopower.com/mary-magdalene-the-journey-of-the-sacred-priestess/
This is a sacred impartation of ~ The Holy Blessing of the Mystical Rose
(1) Satchel of Copal for burning with a charcoal (not included) for ritual
(1) Sacred Blessing and Prepared oil by a curandera for the limpia ritual you can place in your bath and anoint yourself throughout 3 days. This is to represent The holy trinity and completion.
(1) Intuitive card message channeled for you
I will be making a video for you and will place the link here so that you will be able to. perform the ritual for yourself:
All of this will be included in your Limpia Box
Blessings of FREEDOM